Courtesy of Plant NOVA Natives The outdoor space on larger properties in Northern Virginia, whether residential or commercial, is typically...
Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy is a membership-based, volunteer driven nonprofit organization committed to preserving, protecting, and restoring wildlife habitat in Loudoun...
Photo by Kim Strader New York Ironweed, Wild Basil, Flat-top Goldenrod, Cinnamon Willow-herb, Mistflower, small oak trees, and Silky Dogwood...
by Zuzana Srostlik My Foraging Roots My family and I moved here from Europe where local foraging is taken for...
Douglas Tallamy Doug Tallamy’s September 25 presentation “Restoring the Little Things That Run the World” was sponsored by Audubon Society...
Thirty-five volunteers planted 340 native trees in three hours for a riparian buffer planting in partnership with the Willowsford Conservancy....
Walk for Wildlife is a month-long event in which you see how many wildlife places you can visit and how...
Many thanks to the seven volunteers who braved the heat and humidity on Friday, August 5, to help remove JK...
Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy has been hosting habitat restoration projects over the last 27 years to restore and enhance wildlife habitat. ...
Participants using a Magiscope to look at macros.Photo by Amy Ulland As part of the Loudoun County Public Library’s Summer...
- Nice Weather, but Just 29 Species of Birds at Blue Ridge Center
- Volunteer Spotlight: Jiho Park
- Managing Larger Properties for Birds, Butterflies and People
- Birders Braved Cold and Wind to Find Birds at Bles Park
- Outdoor Classroom Training: Healthy Connections
- Advocacy Notice: Franklin Park Public Comments Due by November 22
- Action Alerts/Advocacy (56)
- Annual Meeting (10)
- Audubon At Home (12)
- Birdathon (38)
- Birds (56)
- Books & Publications (57)
- Citizen Science (153)
- Eagle Cam (18)
- Field Trips (366)
- Fundraising (17)
- Habitat (133)
- Habitat Herald (384)
- Habitat Restoration (109)
- Highlights (56)
- JK Black Oak Wildlife Sanctuary (40)
- Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy (69)
- Loudoun's Great Places (18)
- Monarchs (53)
- Native Plants (39)
- Nature Quotes (164)
- News & Events (199)
- Species Checklists (6)
- Surveys and Counts (151)
- The Archives (144)
- Uncategorized (86)
- Volunteers (42)
- Wildlife News (256)
- Youth & Family (45)