We are bringing back the most exciting portion of our premier spring fundraising event: The Birdhouses of Loudoun County online...
Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy Awarded Tides Foundation Grant to Secure Clean Drinking Water for the Lucketts Community
Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy received a $41,432 grant from the Tides Foundation, on the recommendation of the Google Data Centers Grants...
JANUARY 6 UPDATE: Additional actions for people to comment and elevate their voice. Post a comment in LOLA by following...
Our Audubon At Home program was established in 2013. The initial team was formed under the leadership of Ann Garvey...
A stand of Common Milkweed blooms beside a pond at Bles Park.Photo by Michael Myers Loudoun Wildlife is very grateful...
Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy partnered with Willowsford Conservancy to plant 300 trees and shrubs in a riparian area along the headwaters...
A Red-shouldered Hawk and a Belted Kingfisher serenaded volunteers from Loudoun Wildlife’s Stream Team, who were monitoring a segment of...
As Northern Virginia continues to celebrate trees to mark the start of the five year regional native tree campaign, autumn...
Walk for Wildlife will return in the fall of 2022. As teams sign up, they will be listed here for...
Photo by Spring Ligi On July 17, the Youth and Family Program helped celebrate the grand re-opening of the nature...
- Amphibian Monitoring Training 2022
- ADVOCACY UPDATE: Bles Park Proposal Does Not Help People and Wildlife Thrive Together
- Birdhouses of Loudoun County Online Auction: February 21 – 28
- Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy Awarded Tides Foundation Grant to Secure Clean Drinking Water for the Lucketts Community
- Green-winged Teals Are the Highlight of a Cold Morning at Banshee Reeks
- Celebrate Birds, Go Birding: Bird Walks
- Action Alerts/Advocacy (41)
- Annual Meeting (9)
- Audubon At Home (10)
- Birdathon (25)
- Birds (55)
- Books & Publications (51)
- Citizen Science (90)
- Eagle Cam (2)
- Field Trips (326)
- Fundraising (10)
- Habitat (130)
- Habitat Herald (362)
- Habitat Restoration (105)
- Highlights (31)
- JK Black Oak Wildlife Sanctuary (24)
- Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy (70)
- Loudoun's Great Places (18)
- Monarchs (48)
- Native Plants (38)
- Nature Quotes (164)
- News & Events (170)
- Species Checklists (6)
- Surveys and Counts (151)
- The Archives (144)
- Uncategorized (83)
- Volunteers (27)
- Wildlife News (188)
- Youth & Family (39)