Newly certified monitors Tracy and Cooper Niess.Photo by Amy Ulland Loudoun Wildlife’s Stream Team welcomes newly certified stream monitors Tracy...
On a chilly Saturday morning, a team of seven volunteers from Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy, River Creek Confluence Park Committee, and...
Loudoun Wildlife’s Stream Team added two stream monitoring locations along the North Fork of the Catoctin Creek to collect baseline...
Newly certified monitors, Kris Jarvis and Aleta Daniels.Photo by Amy Ulland In October Loudoun Wildlife Board Member Colette Berrebi hosted...
A flatworm, with its distinctive eyespots.Photo by Cooper Niess Loudoun Wildlife’s Stream Team recently conducted a series of three surveys...
A Red-shouldered Hawk and a Belted Kingfisher serenaded volunteers from Loudoun Wildlife’s Stream Team, who were monitoring a segment of...
The team discovered a mayfly nymph developing wings.Photo by Carolyn Odegaard Philips Farm, a 144-acre tract of land in Waterford...
Certified monitor Emily Maltman helps a young participant identify and tally macros,Photo by Amie Ware Over 40 people attended the...
Emily Maltman keeps track of time, while Allison Weitzel and Gini Trapp conduct the first macro sample collection.Photo by Amy...
The weather was perfect for exhibiting at the Goose Creek Association’s Fall Festival at the Aldie Mill on September 19....
- Amphibian Monitoring Training 2022
- ADVOCACY UPDATE: Bles Park Proposal Does Not Help People and Wildlife Thrive Together
- Birdhouses of Loudoun County Online Auction: February 21 – 28
- Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy Awarded Tides Foundation Grant to Secure Clean Drinking Water for the Lucketts Community
- Green-winged Teals Are the Highlight of a Cold Morning at Banshee Reeks
- Celebrate Birds, Go Birding: Bird Walks
- Action Alerts/Advocacy (41)
- Annual Meeting (9)
- Audubon At Home (10)
- Birdathon (25)
- Birds (55)
- Books & Publications (51)
- Citizen Science (90)
- Eagle Cam (2)
- Field Trips (326)
- Fundraising (10)
- Habitat (130)
- Habitat Herald (362)
- Habitat Restoration (105)
- Highlights (31)
- JK Black Oak Wildlife Sanctuary (24)
- Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy (70)
- Loudoun's Great Places (18)
- Monarchs (48)
- Native Plants (38)
- Nature Quotes (164)
- News & Events (170)
- Species Checklists (6)
- Surveys and Counts (151)
- The Archives (144)
- Uncategorized (83)
- Volunteers (27)
- Wildlife News (188)
- Youth & Family (39)