We have been following the CDC and the Commonwealth of Virginia guidelines and updates on Covid recommendations, and we will keep you informed of any changes or impacts to our programs. For now, we’ll be operating in much the same fashion as we have been, and we’ll still be hosting small outdoor nature walks and creating digital and virtual education content for you. Please check our Events calendar for information about individual events.
At this time, we are not hosting many fee-based programs, but if you have registered for a fee-based event that has been postponed or cancelled, or if you wish to withdraw from an event, we ask you to consider donating the registration fee as a way to help Loudoun Wildlife during this financially challenging year. Of course, we will provide a full refund to anyone who requests it. You can contact us at email@example.com with any questions you may have. Please consider making a donation today to Loudoun Wildlife.
Here is a list of impacted programs:
- Youth and Family programs have been postponed until further notice.
- The Wild Shop is closed until further notice. Our online store will remain open.
- Audubon-at-Home has re-started site visits in accordance with LWC’s COVID-19 Participant Guidelines
- Many of our regularly scheduled Volunteer Opportunities have been put on hold. For more information, visit the Volunteer page.
Here is a list of impacted events :
- Regular monthly bird walks resumed in September 2020 in accordance with Participant Guidelines. Registration is required for all walks.
- We will continue to post updates on our website and social media about future events.
As always, please take precautions including practicing good hygiene, social distancing, and if you are sick or showing symptoms of illness, please stay at home. Thank you for your support, and remember that nature is still beautiful and better days lie ahead.