Click to view the data reports collected during Bluebird Trail monitoring. 2000-2021 Data Summary 2014 data 2013 data 2012 data...
About Jill Miller
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Jill Miller has contributed 265 entries to our website, so far.
Now a Virtual Event. Wine (&Art) for Wildlife has transitioned from an in-person event to a virtual event. Starting on March...
Scarlet TanagerPhoto by Michael Myers Several mixed flocks of migrants were the highlights of this past Saturday’s walk at the...
Fifteen birders participated Saturday’s monthly bird walk at Banshee Reeks Nature Preserve. The day was beautiful with a good bit of...
Yellow-billed Cuckoo Photo by Michael Myers The eight participants in Saturday’s regular bird walk at the Blue Ridge Center for...
Wood FrogPhoto by Michael Myers On a very, very warm Saturday morning, a group of 11 people gathered at Willowsford...
Yellow-billed Cuckoo. Photo by Diane Nastase Seventeen people gathered for a surprisingly pleasant mid-summer bird walk at the Banshee Reeks...
Broad-winged HawkPhoto by Michael Myers A Broad-winged Hawk flying overhead, seven vocalizing Yellow-billed Cuckoos, a Red-headed Woodpecker and a number...
Cedar WaxwingPhoto by Lisa McKew On June 8, 18 birders, ranging in experience from world travelers to novices, came for...
American RedstartPhoto by Michael Sciortino On May 25, 27 people gathered on a beautiful late spring morning at the Blue...
- ADVOCACY ALERT: Protect JK Black Oak from Bypass by Emailing Now or Speaking on July 5
- Herons, Warblers, Bald Eagles and More at Blue Ridge Center
- Join Us for the Butterfly Count on August 6
- Volunteer Spotlight: Sue Robinson
- Father’s Day Walk at Bles Park Finds a Mississippi Kite
- Birdathon Donations Take Flight
- Action Alerts/Advocacy (44)
- Annual Meeting (9)
- Audubon At Home (10)
- Birdathon (37)
- Birds (56)
- Books & Publications (54)
- Citizen Science (121)
- Eagle Cam (18)
- Field Trips (351)
- Fundraising (14)
- Habitat (133)
- Habitat Herald (372)
- Habitat Restoration (105)
- Highlights (48)
- JK Black Oak Wildlife Sanctuary (32)
- Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy (70)
- Loudoun's Great Places (18)
- Monarchs (51)
- Native Plants (39)
- Nature Quotes (164)
- News & Events (187)
- Species Checklists (6)
- Surveys and Counts (152)
- The Archives (144)
- Uncategorized (85)
- Volunteers (34)
- Wildlife News (239)
- Youth & Family (42)