Click on the links below to view the data collected during Bluebird Trail monitoring. 2000-2022 Data Summary 2022 Data 2021...
About Jill Miller
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Jill Miller has contributed 264 entries to our website, so far.
Loudoun County Butterfly Count Data 1997-2022. View here Butterfly Count Report 2022 Butterfly Count Report 2021 Butterfly Count Report 2020...
Now a Virtual Event. Wine (&Art) for Wildlife has transitioned from an in-person event to a virtual event. Starting on March...
Scarlet TanagerPhoto by Michael Myers Several mixed flocks of migrants were the highlights of this past Saturday’s walk at the...
Fifteen birders participated Saturday’s monthly bird walk at Banshee Reeks Nature Preserve. The day was beautiful with a good bit of...
Yellow-billed Cuckoo Photo by Michael Myers The eight participants in Saturday’s regular bird walk at the Blue Ridge Center for...
Wood FrogPhoto by Michael Myers On a very, very warm Saturday morning, a group of 11 people gathered at Willowsford...
Yellow-billed Cuckoo. Photo by Diane Nastase Seventeen people gathered for a surprisingly pleasant mid-summer bird walk at the Banshee Reeks...
Broad-winged HawkPhoto by Michael Myers A Broad-winged Hawk flying overhead, seven vocalizing Yellow-billed Cuckoos, a Red-headed Woodpecker and a number...
Cedar WaxwingPhoto by Lisa McKew On June 8, 18 birders, ranging in experience from world travelers to novices, came for...
- Nice Weather, but Just 29 Species of Birds at Blue Ridge Center
- Volunteer Spotlight: Jiho Park
- Managing Larger Properties for Birds, Butterflies and People
- Birders Braved Cold and Wind to Find Birds at Bles Park
- Outdoor Classroom Training: Healthy Connections
- Advocacy Notice: Franklin Park Public Comments Due by November 22
- Action Alerts/Advocacy (56)
- Annual Meeting (10)
- Audubon At Home (12)
- Birdathon (38)
- Birds (56)
- Books & Publications (57)
- Citizen Science (153)
- Eagle Cam (18)
- Field Trips (366)
- Fundraising (17)
- Habitat (133)
- Habitat Herald (384)
- Habitat Restoration (109)
- Highlights (56)
- JK Black Oak Wildlife Sanctuary (40)
- Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy (69)
- Loudoun's Great Places (18)
- Monarchs (53)
- Native Plants (39)
- Nature Quotes (164)
- News & Events (199)
- Species Checklists (6)
- Surveys and Counts (151)
- The Archives (144)
- Uncategorized (86)
- Volunteers (42)
- Wildlife News (256)
- Youth & Family (45)