Dave Thomas and Ian Richardson have been keeping a good watch over the Red-Shouldered Hawks nesting in a tree at...
Red-shouldered Hawks at Leisure World near Lansdowne are raising three chicks this year! Dave Thomas sent over this great shot....
Yesterday, January 22, was our annual Birds of Prey field trip, and it did not disappoint! Laura McGranaghan wrote up...
The saga continues from last year with this family of Red Shouldered Hawks in Lansdowne. Dave Thomas spied this one...
Joe just sent over the field trip report for last Sunday’s Birds of Prey trip – what a great adventure!...
The wild kingdom plays out across our back yards. Joe Coleman sent this over and since it can be rare...
- Managing Larger Properties for Birds, Butterflies and People
- Birders Braved Cold and Wind to Find Birds at Bles Park
- Outdoor Classroom Training: Healthy Connections
- Advocacy Notice: Franklin Park Public Comments Due by November 22
- Wildlife Encounters on the Bluebird Trail
- Bluebirds Thriving in Loudoun County
- Action Alerts/Advocacy (54)
- Annual Meeting (10)
- Audubon At Home (12)
- Birdathon (38)
- Birds (56)
- Books & Publications (57)
- Citizen Science (153)
- Eagle Cam (18)
- Field Trips (365)
- Fundraising (17)
- Habitat (133)
- Habitat Herald (384)
- Habitat Restoration (109)
- Highlights (56)
- JK Black Oak Wildlife Sanctuary (39)
- Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy (69)
- Loudoun's Great Places (18)
- Monarchs (53)
- Native Plants (39)
- Nature Quotes (164)
- News & Events (199)
- Species Checklists (6)
- Surveys and Counts (151)
- The Archives (144)
- Uncategorized (86)
- Volunteers (41)
- Wildlife News (255)
- Youth & Family (45)