Click on calendar events to go to the event detail page for more information and registration.
Fall Native Plant Sale
September 8 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Native plants add beauty and interest to your garden year-round and provide important habitat for wildlife. Flowers, shrubs, trees, vines and ferns will be available for purchase from a trio of Virginia-based vendors: Watermark Woods Nursery in Hamilton; Hill House Farm and Nursery in Castleton; and Nature by Design in Alexandria. The sale is staffed by volunteers that have knowledge of native plants. Other community groups will also participate, sharing information on how to support local wildlife. The event will be at the main parking lot at Morven Park. Please use the Old Waterford Road entrance.
The sale also features:
– Virginia Native Plant Society representatives
– Unique yard art from Sunny Lane Forge
– Loudoun County Master Gardeners
– Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy-Audubon at Home program
– Morven Park information
– TLC natural fertilizer (and deer deterrent)
– A used book sale with books on nature, wildlife, gardening and related topics
– “Why Native Bees?” Two talks by Atziri Ibanez at 10:00am and 11:30am
Questions: Contact Ann Garvey email@example.com
©  · Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy