|News and Highlights
- Audubon at Home Wildlife Sanctuary Program: Certify your home with us as a wildlife sanctuary! All the steps and certification guidelines are here and we can even help by sending an Audubon Ambassador to your home for consultation.
Summary of Upcoming Events
- Children's Nature Book Club, Spring Session ― Fridays, May 3, 10, 17 and 24; 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m..
- Youth-Oriented IMBD Walk ― Saturday, May 4, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Celebrate Birds, Go Birding! International Migratory Bird Day ― Saturday, May 4 – Sunday, May 12.
- The Magic of Monarchs — Sunday, May 5, 4:00 p.m.
- Birdathon 2013 ― May 4 - 12.
- Birding Banshee ― Saturday, May 11, 8:00 a.m.
- How to Build a Butterfly Garden — Wednesday, May 15, 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Dulles Greenway Drive for Charity ― Thursday, May 16, All day!
- Small Planting/Wetland Restoration ― Saturday, May 18, 10:00 a.m., Marion duPont Scott Equine Medical Center, Leesburg.
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Program ― Sunday, May 19, 2:00 p.m., Gum Spring Library’s large meeting room.
- Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy's 18th Annual Meeting — Sunday, May 19, 4:00 – 7:00 p.m., Morven Park.
- Birding the Blue Ridge Center ― Saturday, May 25, 8:00 a.m.
- Loudoun County Bird Atlas Blockbusting ― May 25–27, Locations and Times TBD.
||Special Thanks to the Dulles Greenway for their generous donation from their annual "Drive for Charity"
Baby Barred Owl, still dressed in down.
Photo by Nicole Hamilton
“Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts.”
- Rachel Carson
Help Keep the Magic Alive!
Click here for more information