|News and Highlights
- NEW! Google Map of Monarch Butterfly Releases. People across Loudoun (and beyond) are finding Monarch caterpillars in their gardens, raising them, and releasing them. Check out the reports here on our google map. If you have releases to report, use our form and share the good news!
- Audubon at Home Wildlife Sanctuary Program: Certify your home with us as a wildlife sanctuary! All the steps and certification guidelines are here and we can even help by sending an Audubon Ambassador to your home for consultation.
Summary of Upcoming Events
- Morven Park Nature Walk — Sunday, October 5, 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Plight of the Kestrel: Supporting and Monitoring This Special Raptor — Thursday, October 9, 7:00 p.m., Morven Park.
- Birding Banshee — Saturday, October 11, 8:00 a.m.
- Beetle Mania — Sunday, October 19, 2:00 p.m., Morven Park.
- Birding the Blue Ridge Center — Saturday, October 25, 8:00 a.m.
- Fall Colors Walk — Saturday, October 25, 10:00 a.m., Raven Rocks, Bluemont.
- Hummingbirds of the Mid-Atlantic Region — Sunday, October 26, 2:00 p.m., Morven Park.
|Special Thanks to the Dulles Greenway for their generous donation from their annual "Drive for Charity"
Scarlet Tanager migrating through. Photo by Nicole Hamilton.
“Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts.”
- Rachel Carson
Help Keep the Magic Alive!
Click here for more information