|News and Highlights
- New Discounts for Loudoun Wildlife Members! In addition to knowing that your membership is helping protect and preserve wildlife and habitat here in Loudoun, you can also receive some great discounts at loical stores! Full details on Member Discounts are here. Participating businesses include: Eastern Mountain Sports, Transition Triathlon, Trails End Cycling, Southern States, Abernethy & Spencer, WildWood Landscape, The Bird Feeder, and Nature's Way.
- Audubon at Home Wildlife Sanctuary Program: Certify your home with us as a wildlife sanctuary! All the steps and certification guidelines are here and we can even help by sending an Audubon Ambassador to your home for consultation.
Summary of Upcoming Events
- Morven Park Nature Walk — Sunday, March 2, 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. Program Full -Wailist Only
- Birding Banshee— Saturday, March 8, 8:00 a.m.
- Family Oriented Birding Classes for Novices [see program listing for full details]
- Woodcocks at the Institute Farm— Tuesday, March 11, Time TBD. Program Full -Wailist Only
- Vanishing Vernal Pools and the Amphibians That Use Them — Class March 14, 6:00 – 8:30 p.m., Morven Park, followed by Field Session March 15 or 16, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Midweek Bird Walk at Dulles Greenway Wetlands ― Wednesday, March 19, 8:00 a.m. Program Full -Wailist Only
- Birding the Blue Ridge Center — Saturday, March 22, 8:00 a.m.
- Discovering the Wildlife and Habitats of Willowsford — Saturday, March 22, 10:00 a.m. Program Full -Wailist Only
||Special Thanks to the Dulles Greenway for their generous donation from their annual "Drive for Charity"
Red-shouldered Hawk. Photo by Nicole Hamilton.
“Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts.”
- Rachel Carson
Help Keep the Magic Alive!
Click here for more information